QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Amadeus’ purpose is to power better journeys, using the latest technologies to develop solutions for our customers. We sit at the heart of every travel journey – journeys that are personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
We are one of the world’s top 10 software companies with a global team of 19,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries.
To work as a Software Development Intern in our R&D Center in Istanbul, we are looking for students who are looking for the right fit for themselves and who wants to become a new member of Amadees!
As an Amadee, you can build skills and gain relevant experience at Amadeus!
Your Career will thank you !
What will you be responsible for as an Amadee?
You’ll shape the future of travel by:
· Designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and maintaining Java software solutions,
What we offer you?
· Once you join us, you’ll be assigned to a buddy. Together, you’ll learn the principles of software development and you will explore your strengths and determine the general direction of your career path. This will be based on your qualifications and interests, as well as what’s important for us as a business.
· 2 months internship contract,
· Project assignment for 2 months,
· You will start to work with us on 1st of July
· International Working Environment,
· Global Impact,
· Being part of R&D Project,
· Opportunities to Innovate,
· Latest Technologies,
· Career Growth,
· Learning Opportunities,
Which qualifications we are looking for?
· 3rd or 4th year students in Computer related disciplines,
· Fluency in English,
· Willing to improve yourself every day,
· Investigate new technologies, learn new methods and innovation,
· Proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude,
· Comfortable in a multi-cultural, international organization
- Short phone interview
- Human Resources interview
- Technical interview
Are you the One we are looking for? Don’t delay, we are hiring as quickly as possible.
Join us to power better journeys to travel technology.