QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Amrop International is a global Executive Search Consultancy network operating in 50 nations across the world. By reputation and size, Amrop is considered to be one of the world’s leading Executive Search organizations, in its field across the world with its 75 offices in Europe, North and South America, Asia and Africa. Amrop has been in Turkey since 1996, has its own database of 65,000 executives coded in a smart system.
• Responsible for providing support to the Consultants.
• Produces ideas for further digitization of the workflow with international database and workflow.
• Is delicate for updating and/or entering all necessary records in smart database system
• Aids in executing the research process and administrative steps as planned by the Consultants.
• Preferably 4th year student
• Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
• Good command of MS Office, social media, and other digital spheres
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly committed personality, and a desire to achieve
• Preferably able to work 5 days a week
*The internship period is expected to be long-term and is available to be discussed in the interviews.