QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT ISTANBUL ISLOOKING FOR A COMMUNICATION INTERN
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
FUNCTION: Communication Intern
DURATION: 6 Months
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Are you ready to charge your career? BATTERY Internship Program is on!
If you want to gain real business experience in a global environment apply today because BAT Turkey is looking for young talents to be recruited for our Communication department in our Istanbul – Head Office!
Internship at British American Tobacco is uniquely challenging and full of learning opportunities. This program enables those students who are looking to develop an operational career and looking for the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of working within a top global company.
We are looking for high caliber, ambitious and creative students who want to be challenged to achieve their full potential. You choose the business function that suits your individual strengths and if you are successful in the application process, we will structure your development around a clearly defined set of deliverables.
Reports to: Communications Executive
Reporting Level: N/A
Geographic Scope: Istanbul
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Assistthe team in all communications campaigns, awareness boosting, leads generation, and brand health check-up to ensure the consistency and professionalism of branding image.
- Everything about digital events. Be challenged in a full cycle of organizing an event, including planning & conception, preparation, execution, and post-event
- Conceptualize and compose PR/branded content: newsletters, press releases, PR articles, and social posts, which conveys the key message of brand mood and tones, effective branding angles and strategy
- Take part in general communications work which may involve project planning, content creating, event operating, reporting, data entry, document review, email pieces, etc.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 3rd or 4th year degree university students (preferably administrative sciences or communication faculty), TOP Universities preferred.
- Able to work preferably 3 days a week and one-half day
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good level of MS Office Applications
- Good level of Canva
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Strong communication skills
- Have an event experience
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT.We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!