QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Data is at the very heart of n11 and as such Data related positions play key roles in our strategic initiatives. n11 Data & Insights team is looking for individuals who are innovative, passionate and has desire to grow with us. n11’s Management Trainee (MT) programme is intended for ambitious fresh graduates with a Bachelor’s degree. We are looking for individuals who are willing to start their Data Engineering carreer with us. We are interested in people who have a deep desire to learn technologies like relational warehousing databases, big data, streaming and cloud technologies. We are giving an opportunity to canditates to work with us for a 5-month period as a Data Engineer Management Trainee (MT), and successful candidates will be a part of our Data Engineer Team.
Please join to our team as an MT if you would like to learn more on:
• Database Scripting languages,
• Columnar, distributed, row based databases.
• Data Integration processes with ODI,
• Developing ETL/ELT workflows with Python or Scala on premise and cloud data sources and external systems,
• Building and managing data jobs with various data platforms (on-prem rdbms to cloud and vice versa),
• Implementation of data orchestration pipelines, data sourcing, cleansing, augmentation and quality control processes,
• Deployment of data pipelines in GCP,
• Kafka, PubSub, or other event-based systems,
• Working in cloud environments and with containerization frameworks, tools and platforms (e.g Docker, Kubernetes, GKE, etc).
• DevOps and DataOps skills,
• Leveraging latest technologies to deliver better insights more quickly and cost effectively,