QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Early Career Trainee is the career opportunity that offers engineering students a unique working experience in GE Renewable Energy and allows them to make a real start to their career at LM Wind Power Bergama Plant .
Talented colleagues will get active role to support the Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality and Maintenance Departments with implementation of production technology by leading or supporting new product or process projects, resolving engineering change requests, ensuring product quality, manufacturing operations and more through process compliance so that LM Wind Power is able to meet agreed customer requirements, product quality, improve process, and reduce cost.
Required Qualifications for this opportunity as following:
- 3rd or 4th term of Engineering Departments in University and/or under a master program
- Able to continue to business min. 3 full-days in a week
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Good oral and written communication skills and ability to comprehend the English language
- Strong willingness to get an active role in an operational plant