QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you looking for a unique challenging internship with the opportunity for outstanding Personal GROWTH ?
We’re a global, science-led healthcare company operating in three main areas; Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK offers Early Talent Internship Program for summer period. This is a great opportunity to be a part of one of the most dynamic and fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the world.
This program is designed to identify high-caliber candidates to feed the talent pipeline of GSK; we have roles available in many business lines
- Having a structured development program, Opportunity to work with
- GSK Mentors and to provide reverse mentoring
- Sharing your learning with Leadership Team Members
- Applicants to the program must have active student status and/or within 12 months of graduating from a degree program,
- Track record of achievement and leadership in extracurricular activities and/or work,
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English and Turkish
Suitable candidates will start intern program at AUGUST.