QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
We are looking for a HR Intern
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Will be able to ensure the flawless progress of the entire operation, make analyzes and guide HRBP&HRBC’s.
Your place in the team
• Keeps the organization charts are up to date on a weekly basis,
• Takes role in organizational change processes,
• Advices / supports decision about reporting line & title change; executes the required action across the relevant IT systems on time,
• Sends information e-mails to HR MIS & HR Employee Services for leavers, role changes and follows up for the system changes,
• Prepares the updated organizational structure documents and informs HR MIS for the system changes,
• Checks if location change or any additional seating capacity is required,
• Keeps cost centers, titles up to date.
• Analyze turn over dashboard with HRBC and inform HRBP.
We are looking for you if you have
• BSc. degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or similar fields
• Personal impact and influence (building trust)
• Ownership and drive
• Relationship building
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Creative problem solving
• Planning and organizing
• Fluent English
• Agile learner (continuous learning)
Diversity and Inclusion
At Vodafone, we embrace and welcome everyone. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. And we can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. That way we can create a better future for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers.