QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
About you :
- New graduate or 3rd/4th grade student in Business Administration, Economy,Industrial Engineer , Labor Economics and Industrial Relations or related disciplines from the universities or master student in Human Resources.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge and user experience in MS Office Applications.
- Will be able to work in digital HR project for 6 months.
- Proactive, solution oriented and analytical mindset.
- Willing to work and build a career in HR.
About role :
The HR Intern will be responsible for Human Resources administration and support in benefits, recruitment, training and general employee services activities and digital HR Project.
- Handling administrational tasks and follow-up of accident notifications and sick-leaves, follow-up of personnel changes such as maternity leave, marriage, military and so on.
- Handling of the entry administration, starting with writing contracts, disclosing personnel files– follow-up until the end of the probation period, including relocating people in cooperation with HR team.
- Follow-up training records and report KPIs.