QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Consulting and SaT (Strategy and Transactions) services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 280 000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1600 people for 30 years.
We are seeking for an Intern to join our Human Resources team in Istanbul with the following qualifications;
· Able to work 5 days per week as long term intern
· Undergraduate 4th year students or postgraduate students
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a plus)
· Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional
· Assisting Human Resources Generalist in all HR fields
· Screening CV’s from various platforms
· Organizang interviews, conducting candidate phone calls, arranging rooms
· CV’s and comments entries into the database