Human Resources Intern MODANİSA ELEKTRONİK MAĞAZACILIK VE TİCARET ANONİM İstanbul(Avr.), İstanbul(Asya)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are a global modest fashion e-commerce company. We are currently operating in more than 130 countries and providing the content in six languages: Turkish, Arabic, English, French, and German by adapting to their local preferences. We bring fashion and technology together with iconic brand and smart operations to create great value for our customers. We invest in each and every customer’s experience. We strongly believe in putting people first – our customers, our teams, our partners.
We are looking for new talents to join our People team as a Intern. Are you an experienced HR Specialist looking for a new challenge and likes to work within a dynamic, exciting, innovative, scaling up working environment? You might be the one for us. We are looking for a People Intern for Compensation & Benefits.
What we expect from you:
- To make legal notifications of people who started and left their jobs during the month,
- Following the paperwork process of newly recruited employees,
- Organizing the personal files of the employees and updating them through the HR Portal,
- Tracking of absenteeism, sick leave, annual leave, etc. processes through the ERP system,
- Supporting the exit processes,
- Supporting monthly payroll and salary calculation processes,
- Follow-up of all legal processes, support for correspondence and making necessary notifications
- In short, supporting all end-to-end compensation and benefits processes
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Economy or similar fields,
- Interested in Compensation and Benefits,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (esp. in Excel),
- Strong communication, result and solution oriented,
- Adopting the careful, meticulous and orderly working principle,
- Having an analytical mindset, advanced planning and organizational skills,
- Min 3-4 days availability per week, preferably full time,
- Previous human resources internship experience is a plus,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
The MODANISA Story
Founded in 2011, with a reason to enrich women’s lives and to become the leader in the modest fashion e-commerce world. Modanisa is a globally renowned e-commerce platform, offering modest fashion apparel, through sales of popular brands, designers, as well as through its own private label lines.
Invested by the international leading investors like Goldman Sachs which is one of the world’s leading investment bank and investor of start-ups like Facebook, Spotify and Uber and by European bank of reconstruction and development (EBRD) – which has already invested about 11 million dollars in Turkey mostly in private sector and Wamda Capital which is MENA’s leading venture investing firm. We have been awarded by Al Jazeera and Thomson Reuters and described as one of the largest players in the modest fashion market. We are ambitious and we know our pace.
Modanisa’s 700+ employees (along with subcontractors) are living in the creative world of huge brands. Modanisa is all about people. People are exceptionally talented with strategic agility and team first attitude.
If you are a game changer who wants to change the way of fashion and technology; Join Us!
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/modanisa-elektronik-magazacilik-ve-ticaret-anonim-human-resources-intern-2698893