QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Description Summary
Supporting/performing the tests in development projects. Reporting the results in required format. Providing support in literature search.
- Familiar with lab activities; sample preperations, material characterization, wet chemistry and solution preparations etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in writing and orally in English.
- Strong team work and communication skills, eager to learn continuously.
- Undergraduate (year 3/4), Master (not completed) or Doctorate (not completed) of Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering
- Internship duration will be 6-months
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision- maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical- minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker