QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Do you want to pursue your career in a challenging and fast-paced environment which will provide you with a clear path to advancement?
Then we are looking for you!
You develop and deliver new product and promotional activity across a customer base.
How you will contribute
- Build and develop healthy and sustainable relationships with all customers in your portfolio.
- Utilize sales capabilities to execute for base, and promotional activity.
- Carry out comprehensive and timely analysis of business performance for all customers in your portfolio and take corrective action to ensure delivery of agreed annual KPI’s.
- Identify, win and maintain the maximum number of Perfect Stores in the customer base.
- Proactively interact with field sales teams to ensure availability of stock.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Demonstrable track record in building strong customer and stakeholder relationships, preferably in a fast-moving consumer goods or consumer packaged goods area
- Excellent communication and interacting skills
- Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Perseverance and attention to details
More about this role
Mondelez Turkey is willing to strengthen its commercial organization with skilled and hot prospect fresh graduates through its Stargate Management Trainee program
Job specific requirements:
- Holding Bachelor’s Degrees
- Able to live in İstanbul
- Actively used B Class driver’s license
- Appropriate disability report for field sales department
- Excellent command of English
- Aiming career in Sales
- Motivated to work in field sales !
- Being creative, proactive, innovative and result-oriented
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
- Willingness to become a future leader
- Empowering to snack right!
- Able to travel according to business needs
- 6 days working of week
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelez Europe GmbH, Switzerland.
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
What makes working at Mondelez International so special?Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance each day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We are the world’s leading maker of chocolate, biscuits, candy and gum with outstanding brands likeAlpen Gold,Oreo,Milka,Yubileynoye,Dirol andHalls.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.