QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
What is it like to work at Vodafone?
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people feel ready to benefit from new technology, bring the future to even the most remote places and thinking about technology that doesn’t exist yet.
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed for smartphones to making people’s lives easier with mobile payment, streaming music & video and connecting devices through internet of things.
Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you start your career.
We need committed, open, energetic and innovative interns who bring value to our organization.
We are seeking for high potential candidates with qualifications:
· 3rd & 4th year university students
· Able to work min 3 days/week
· Excellence in analytical thinking
· Excellent command of English
· Proficiency in MS Office applications (esp. in Excel)
· Result oriented and eager to learn
· Good and effective communication skills
· Proactive and team player
We are looking for intern for our HR – Organizational Effectiveness departmant for 6 months.
· Assisting the team in research and data collection
· Assisting the team in data analysis and benchmarking
· Assisting in the report generation process (quarterly/biannual etc.)
· Taking part in monthly follow-up activities
Working in contact with the team in projects & other tasks