QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
You will maintain the existing PHP application and improve it. You will be a part of a very exciting project, analyze requirements and design solutions accordingly, support production deployment & post-production issues.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, with a background in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 3+ Years hands-on experience with production level PHP applications.
- Experience with modern Laravel 6+ Framework and Eloquent ORM.
- Experience with SQL Databases (writing queries, optimization, query builders usage, ORMs);
- Knowledge on RESTful API.
- Knowledge of the Git version control system.
- Hands-on experience with crawlers and ETLs.
- Understanding of IoC concepts and both DI principles and DI patterns.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Understanding of Web Technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English proficiency.
- Desire to continuously improve and apply technical skills.
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in an agile environment with minimum guidance.
Nice to have:
- Object oriented programming language experience e.g., .Net, Java
- JS framework experience e.g., React.js, Angular, Vue.js
- Knowledge on GraphQL
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.