QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long-term internship opportunity, they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world’s largest industrial corporations.
We offer you a 6-11 months of internship in biggest plant (Bursa) which matches your degree and interests. You will spend 2,5 days of the week at the company and the remaining days at your university.
If things go well, we will offer you a full-time position at the end of the program. How far and fast you go with that job is up to you.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Smart Start DT Share Platform Supporter
Your contribution to something big:
- Assistance digital transformation activities in the plant
- Supporting to follow up cost&benefit of I.40 activities
- Reporting for digital transformation activities
- Disseminating digital transformation activities in the plant via intranet platforms
What distinguishes you:
- ‘3rd year’ undergraduate and postgraduate students in the field of business administration, economy
- Very good command in English (German is an asset)
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Being collaborative and customer oriented
- Good communication and team working skills
- Eager to learn