QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long-term internship opportunity, they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world’s largest industrial corporations.
We offer you a 6-11 months of internship in biggest plant (Bursa) which matches your degree and interests. You will spend 2,5 days of the week at the company and the remaining days at your university.
If things go well, we will offer you a full-time position at the end of the program. How far and fast you go with that job is up to you.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Smart Start
Your contribution to something big:
- Conducting short and/or long term plant projects as a team member of ongoing processes
- Supporting related plant sections in daily work flows
- Practicing your technical knowledge in one of following departments: Logistic, Research and Development, Quality, Production, Special Machinery, Process Improvement or Controlling (depending on your background)
This is a general application posting. Applications will be evaluated in line with the needs for all Smart Start positions that may occur in the future at Bosch Bursa Plant.
What distinguishes you:
- Being at 3rd class or Master student in Faculties of Engineering Sciences
- Very good command in English (German is an asset)
- Eagerness to learn and self-development
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Result orientation with problem solving and analytical approach
- Having innovative and creative perspective