QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a hands-on software engineering intern who shares our passion for electric vehicles and their ability to impact transportation, air quality and energy independence for generations to come.
- Collaborate with smart colleagues who want to make a difference by creating our cloud platform, mobile/mobile-web applications, portals and integrations
- Integrate with networked charging stations and build innovative applications to command and control, collect and analyze usage patterns and build tools and monitoring to maximize uptime.
- Develop innovative features and services for the evolving EV ecosystem of station owners, operators, networks, EV drivers, utilities, fleet operators, station and vehicle manufacturers
- Integrate with 3rd-party network operators to enable network interoperability and roaming experiences for EV drivers
Interested in one or more of the following areas:
- Developing and publishing RESTful APIs using Spring Boot/Cloud
- Experience in use of source code management system like git and build
- Understanding microservices architectures
- Understanding working with Docker containers, Cluster Management tools such as Kubernetes
- Understanding databases like MongoDB, mySQL, DynamoDB
- Internet networking protocols http/s, WebSockets, TLS/SSL, SSH, SFTP
- Preferred prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying microservice solutions to the AWS
We believe in electricity as a fuel to help solve the challenges we face with climate change and pollution. That’s why we want to develop the most flexible and reliable EV charging solutions on the market.
Job type: Trainee
Working hours: Flexible