QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As a Talent Acquisition Intern, you will conduct and implement recruiting and work closely with functional departments’ hiring managers to support all the assigned divisions. This includes but is not limited to:
Reporting directly to Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Screening CVs and maintaining application files of external applicants, scheduling and conducting interview with candidates
- Arranging interview with Abbott’s panel interviews, receiving interview assessments, following reference result with agency
- Proposing offer, get alignment with HRBP & hiring manager to control personnel cost
- Informing offer letter to identified candidates
- Completing recruitment weekly report on time
- Being a student in the 4th grade
- Excellent time management skills, be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Experience with sourcing techniques.
- Good communication skill
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Energetic, highly motivated