QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
We are looking for a
After Sales Support Intern
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As aGlobal Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
In line with company strategies; Making systematic entries of fixed services sold, ensuring the updating of the system, realizing customer requests as soon as possible, providing the necessary operational support to the sales teams during and after the sales phase
Your place in the team
· Supporting and investigating problem calls opened by customers on behalf of sales managers
· Entries, control and reporting of crm records of Corporate Customer service contracts and protocols
· Investigation of return invoices and system correction
· Ensuring the systematic definition of current customer’s current account changes.
· Ensuring the progress of the system update and making the update records on the system
· Taking an active role in service matching and control activities within the scope of technical and financial affairs
· Entering the crm records of the data belonging to the matching and service control studies carried out within the scope of technical, income assurance and invoicing
· Follow-up of systemic problems that occur during Corporate Customer order initiation, opening and finalizing tasks for the relevant teams
We are looking for you if you have
· BSc. degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or similar fields
· Strong written, verbal communication skills &inter-personal skills both in Turkish and English
· Planning and organizing
· Fluent English
Diversity and Inclusion
At Vodafone, we embrace and welcome everyone. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. And we can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. That way we can create a better future for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers.