QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Istanbul Headquarters.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Automotive Aftermarket (AA) Marketing Smart Start
Your contribution to something big:
- Supporting marketing functions on daily tasks as a team member.
- Supporting marketing functions by creating various reports, maintaining market database as a part of marketing activities.
- Managing AA communication channel “Bosch Talks” as a support to marketing team.
- Supporting to prepare & announce & document campaign details to the market.
- Maintaining price updates into systems.
- Supporting monthly base regular controls of price lists.
- Supporting marketing team in ongoing & upcoming marketing projects.
What distinguishes you:
- 3rd or 4th year of undergraduate students or master students of Engineering, Business Administration, International Trade and related fields.
- Able to work 3 days per week during school period.
- Active user of Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel.
- High level of ownership, willingness for making an impact for his/her responsibilities.
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written & verbal English language communication skills & fluency.
- Self-motivated, target oriented and able to handle various tasks at a time under tight deadlines