GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Play a valued and central role in powering the global enterprise
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
This is the place to drive change – to challenge the norm, take ownership, make quick decisions, and run with them. A global community, our strength is in our strong network – a two-way exchange of sharing and learning that enhances our ability to make an impact.
With an unstoppable drive to learn we’re problem-solvers by nature, taking every opportunity to dig into complex challenges and feed our curiosity.
Background & Qualifications
· Being a 3rd/4th year undergraduate student or a 1st year post graduate student in an accredited university
· Able to work minimum 2,5 days availability per week
· Good command of written and spoken English
· Competent in MS Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Being able to accommodate in Istanbul during the intenship period
· High degree of analytical thinking skills and the ability to analyze,
· Having excellent communication skills
· Customer and result-oriented.
· To support Procurement Department to deliver savings/value through local sourcing projects
· To contribute Vendor Creation & Risk Assesment process
· To contribute implementation of governance policies
· To contribute to Procurement Monitoring Process
A high performing team, we work hard to not just meet but go beyond the needs of patients and the wider healthcare industry We leverage our partnerships with external experts across the industry, to create and communicate evidence that changes medical practice. As a partner for many, we effectively communicate complex ideas whilst seeking to understand ever-changing needs and requirements. Our valuable contribution and scientific expertise is responsible for advancing our pipeline and accelerating our pathway to finding a cure.
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.