QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As aGlobal Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
· Operation and management of Vodafone collection system
· Running and managing the legal tracking system
· Managing the invoicing infrastructure
· Dunning operation and management
MIS (Financial) reporting operation and management
Your place in the team
- Provides multi-level technical support for diagnosing, reproducing and fixing billing & invoicing operation service issues
- Ensures successful operation and coordination of billing & invoicing operation services (E-fatura ,E-Arşiv , E-defter )
- As a service owner, drives end to end ownership of the Vodafone customer experience, the quality of service performance and the processes supporting the product/service.
- Provides recommendations to improve and address/lead critical issues and root cause analysis.
- Actively contributes to the troubleshooting, performance tuning of billing services products. Performs necessary infrastructure deployment / maintenance activities and migration when required.
- Identifies scalabilty, performance and integration issues and proposes optimal solutions.
- Collaborates across products/vendors and related stakeholders to come up with a compelling solution.
- Provides technical guidance and recommendations to other team members.
- Works as on-call support to provide 7*24 support when it is necessary.
- Makes capacity planning to secure availability and performance of the platforms and systems against forecasted growth and demand.
- Ensures achieving / exceeding agreed service levels and KPIs for the Service Support.
- Provides standardization / automation of technical processes.
- Deploys new products and services.
- Creates and manages performance tuning of applications to meet business needs and agreed SLAs.
Reports to stakeholders on product performance and supplier/partner performance.
We are looking for you if you have
- Bachelor’s degree from Computer Science, Electronics / Telecommunications and other related fields.
- Significant experience in IT and Telco infrastructure, preferably Intelligent Network technologies, products and services
- High level of expertise in service incident handling and troubleshooting
- Experience of handling high frequency streaming data for real time analysis and reporting.
- Good knowledge of statistical Analysis (distribution analysis, correlation, variance)
- Good command of English.
- Significant experience in using SQL , PL/SQL .
- Significant experience in UNIX and shell scripting.
- Basic knowledge of Oracle database administration.
- Ability to use analytical, network security, network monitoring, and administration software programs.
- Ability to work in flexible work hours under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Having strong analytical skills.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Vodafone, we embrace and welcome everyone. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. And we can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. That way we can create a better future for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers.