QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big:
- You will solve the case given to you
- Successful students will have the chance to involve in Smart Start recruitment process
- There will be webinars such as Smart Production, Interview Techniques, Coaching and Career Talks for each participants
Bosch Insight Day will be held on 7th January via online platform.
What distinguishes you:
- Being at 3rd class or Master student in Faculties of Engineering Sciences
- Very good command in English (German is an asset)
- Eagerness to learn and self-development
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Result orientation with problem solving and analytical approach
- Having innovative and creative perspective