BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO TÜTÜN MAMULLERİ SAN.TİC. Staj Başvurusu – HR Intern staj başvurusu, stajyer, staj ilanıdır.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
BAT ISTANBUL IS LOOKING FOR A HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN
Are you ready to charge your career? BATTERY Summer Internship Program is on!
If you want to gain real business experience in a global environment apply today because BAT Turkey is looking for young talents to be recruited for our Human Resources department during the summertime!
Internship at British American Tobacco is uniquely challenging and full of learning opportunities. This program enables those students who are looking to develop a Marketing career and looking for the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of working within a top global company.
We are looking for high calibre, ambitious and creative students who want to be challenged to achieve their full potential. You choose the business function that suits your individual strengths and if you are successful in the application process, we will structure your development around a clearly defined set of deliverables. The internship program will be 2-3 months in the summer with a possibility to extend to long-term.
Reports to: HRBP
Reporting Level: N/A
Geographic Scope: Istanbul
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Contributes to collaboration with business & HR leaders in shaping both business & people strategy
- Partner with business & HR teams in shaping both business & people strategy and drive its execution to enable the business to operate effectively and ensure the timely identification of issues & opportunities and the presentation of solutions
- Support and lead HR specific projects/initiatives to ensure market relevant employment practices and policies are in place in order to create engaging and productive working place environment
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University student
- Able to work 3 days per week
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good level of MS Office Applications
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team working capabilities
- Passion for learning
- Hybrid working mode
- Diverse and open team, engaging spirit