QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have more than 219.000 professionals working in member firms around the world. KPMG is one of the global leaders in Audit, Tax and Advisory services and the chosen business partner for many of the world’s leading organizations.
- Bachelor’s or Master student in Industrial Engineering or Management Engineering,
- Able to work minimum 3 days in a week
- Very good command of written and spoken English,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- Good communication and teamwork skills,
- Development of new processes and modification & simplification of existing processes in the Business Process Map of KPMG Turkey
- Seeking of any technological solutions in order to improve operational excellence of processes
- Responsible of quality & assurance of overall integrated KPMG Turkey internal processes by managing & assessing the change requests from process owners & leadership
- Tracking and documenting the communication between departments and decisions taken concerning the company processes and policies.
- Supporting “Internal Change Process” by the enlightenment of KPMG Global Business process improvement methodologies.