QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
FOR ALL WHO IS HUNGER FOR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE!
CAREER MIX STORE PROGRAM IS OPEN FOR THE YOUTH GENERATION OF TURKEY!
METRO C&C TR that has more than 750 stores in 25 countries serving more than 21 million customers locally is looking for long term intern.
We nurture new talent to grow and develop as our business does. Starting a career with METRO Cash & Carry is full of exciting prospects.
Everybody prepares their own career recipe, however we provide you a fruitful foundation to you will be able to feed your unique career. Your development is our top priority, so wherever you join us, you’ll always be learning and progressing.
Career Mix Store Program is a 12-month program that will provide both practical experience and a store experience. In this program, you will learn all the details of the stores at the very beginning of your career journey and add them to your career recipe!
Internship will be paid program for 3rd or 4th year undergraduate students in the 2021 Autumn. With assigned mentors and projects, you will have the opportunity to experience our dynamic working environment and explore yourself.
What We Provide You:
- Opportunity for self-development and learning without limits
- Discovering essential variety of business unit as Gastronometro
- Combining different angles of food retail market
- Analyzing big data like, customer and competitor trends, product supplier
- Building a strong relationship with each business partner
- Learning the core of stores of food retailing
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects
We are a purpose driven retail company; we value Turkish kitchen, develop our community by supporting our chefs, leading the market with several sustainability projects, diverse and inclusive structure, digitalization projects and agile innovative approaches.
One of the most precious features that make us different is: Our hospitality! If you are excited to contribute to the service with us without borders, we look forward to meeting you!
Send your application, meet us and find out what you will do!
Which Ingredients We Are Looking For:
- Hungry for learning and producing
- Food lover
- Creativity & curiosity and flexibility
- Excellent command of English
- Min 3 days attendence in work days
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Be able to perceive the dynamics in stores
- Passionate in communication and interaction