Cloud and IoT Services Intern Vodafone İstanbul(Avr.)(Sarıyer)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
We are looking for a
Cloud and IoT Services Intern
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As aGlobal Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Cloud and IoT Services Intern is a valuable member of Consumer Digital Services Team and manages Donation Services end to end with full responsibility on contract, service set-up, payments and life-cycle management pillars.
Also supports marketing & product management activities for digital services including Cloud, Security, IoT-Smart Home-ESIM, Messaging services and Mobile Apps.
Your place in the team
· Manage Donation Services end to end including : account management of foundations for requirement collection, setting up donation service contract with Legal team, enabling service with IT team, following-up donation payments process with Finance team and providing ongoing support for foundations in donation life-cycle
· Provide marketing support activities for products & services at Cloud & IoT Services domain
· Profile and define proper customer sets to increase take rates of marketing campaigns
· Plan and follow-up with BTL channels for promo/communication to base & potential customers
· Provide support for new product or feature launch activities
· Work with relevant teams to lead and or take part on segment and bigdata driven analysis
· Follow up closely with team members to track Dashboard, financials, forecasts and actuals of the week, month and quarters
Make competition benchmark for existing/new products & services at Cloud, Security, IoT, OTT, Messaging, Apps, Voice Over IP domains and present new opportunity ideas
We are looking for you if you have
· Bachelor Degree in engineering or business, master degree is a plus
· Strong written, verbal communication skills &inter-personal skills both in Turkish and English
· Understanding of future market demands and key tecnology trends (e.g., Social Media, Devices, Big Data, Internet of Things, OTT applications, Cloud, Security, RCS, Privacy regulations)
· Product management, new product roll out
· Project management and analytical thinking skills
· Multi-tasking capability
· Ability to think creatively and strategically to turn new technologies into commercially successful products
· Problem solving & decision making
· Results-driven and delivery-focused
Sales and presales experience is a plus
Diversity and Inclusion
At Vodafone, we embrace and welcome everyone. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. And we can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. That way we can create a better future for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers.
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/vodafone-cloud-and-iot-services-intern-2760909