QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Fresh graduate or master degree students from related departments of universities,
- Able to work 5 days,
- Having a career goal in the field of Human Resources,
- Good command of written and spoken English is an asset,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office PowerPoint and Excel,
- Able to adapt to intense and fast work pace,
- Analytical, creative, result oriented,
- Team player with strong communications and persuasive skills.
- To follow the on boarding and exit processes,
- Entering and updating data on the HR system,
- To support all the operational processes of the personnel affairs functions,
- To support all other processes of the Compensation and Benefits Department.