QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
YILPORT Holding is a privately held, wholly owned subsidiary of YILDIRIM Group, established in 2011 to combine port and container terminal operations of YILDIRIM Group under one roof, was acclaimed as the 2nd fastest-growing International Terminal Operator in the world in 2015, with the aim of entering amongst the top 10 of global terminal operators by 2025.
YILPORT Holding is one of the fastest growing and most developed Turkish industrial groups with its container terminals in Region Turkey, Region Nordic, Region Iberia, Italy and Region LATAM respectively.
For our growing team, we are looking for enthusiastic team members to take an active role as an Corporate Communications Intern to be based in YILPORT Holding Headquarter in Maslak.
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate students from Communications and Public Relations departments of universities,
- Able to work at least 3 full days in a week (currently working from home)
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Programs (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word),
- Basic knowledge and interest in Photography, Image Adjustments and Social Media,
- Eager to learn, able to work under certain deadlines,
- Residence in European side of Istanbul is preferred.
Reporting to Corporate Communications Senior Specialist, Corporate Communications Intern will work closely with local and regional teams and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Keep company’s website and intranet channels updated,
- Assist in administrative duties, distribution and stock control of promotion materials in current business units,
- Assist in content production in social media platforms and websites,
- Build and update distribution lists and databases with the Sales and Marketing Department,
- Schedule, coordinate, and support the Sales and Marketing team and attend various events,
- Perform research and market analysis activities, sectoral benchmark,
- Follow payments and update Annual Marketing budget, prepare expense report on a quarterly basis,
- Communicate and build relationships with colleagues and media units,
- Monitor and report social media accounts weekly,
- Gather related data and visuals for 360o communication channels from the regions.