GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have more than 200.000 professionals working in member firms around the world. KPMG is one of the global leaders in Audit, Tax and Advisory services and the chosen business partner for many of the world’s leading organizations.
· Very good written and oral communication skills in Turkish and in English
· Presentable and good interactive skills
· Very good use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Power Point
· Able to work full time 4 days at least
· Supporting the planning and implementation of corporate communication based projects
· Conducting communication activities for employees
· Supporting the management of internal electronic channels (e-newsletter, intranet, social media, corporate website, alumni web site etc.) Research, write, edit, proofread,translate, produce and distribute print, online and video communications to the employee base or to targeted audiences within the company.
· Draft executive speeches, presentations and video scripts, handle on-site preparations as needed
· Supporting event management projects (CompanyAnniversary & celebration, award ceremonies, happy hour, career days, company picnic, new hire orientation program etc.)
· Preparing the content for printed materials (brochures, flyers, posters, magazine etc.) and audiovisual materials.
· Supporting the management local supplier relationships (external consultants, PR agencies, etc.)
· Preparing presentations and proposals for client visit