QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you willing to make a difference in peoples lives?
Water is undoubtedly the most essential element of life. Without this invaluable compound, life on earth would be non-existent. As Danone Waters, we are trying to meet the most basic needs of people and constantly working to help consumers develop healthy hydration habits from an early age. Our mission is to inspire people towards healthier hydration. To this respect, our employees have the opportunity to make a big impact every day on people’s lives.
Danone Waters Turkey is looking for a talented colleague for the Sales Intern position.
Come & join us and you will be part of our talented team that are proud of Danone’s great mission!
- 3rd or 4th-year university student or fresh graduates
- Able to work 4-5 days in a week
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good level of MS Office Applications
- High level of responsibility
- Close follow-up and result-oriented approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast adaptation, proactive & open approach
- Analytical thinking & deep data understanding
- Develop and maintain a productive long term relationship with the customers
- Collaborate very closely with teams from other departments
- Prepare presentations for sales meetings
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly sales & KPI reports and share with related departments
- Support cooler tracking process w/asset management tool
- Organize field team in sample procedures
- Act as a project lead in the upcoming merchandiser project