QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you passionate about working for healthy, tasty and innovative dairy products? Looking for a job where you can bring health through dairy products to families, adults, kids and teens? In Danone EDP, that’s just you’ll do!
Danone EDP Turkey Milestone Internship Program is looking for a talented colleague for the Long Term Category Development Intern position.
Come & join us and you will be part of our talented team that are proud of Danone’s great mission!
What we offer?
As the Category Development Intern, you will play an important role in following the market trends, realizing the opportunities & threads. Are you ready to grow together?
- 3rd & 4th year university or 1st year master student
- Able to work min. 3 days in a week at school period and 5 days in a week at summer period
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good level of MS Office Applications
- High level of responsibility
- Close follow-up and result-oriented approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast adaptation, proactive & open approach
- Analytical thinking & deep data understanding
- Track Nielsen / Scantrack reports
- Analyze sell-in sell-out datas to understand market trend & Danone’s role
- Compare internal data with Nielsen data
- Report field tests
- Supporting to Planogram tools
- Tracking FMCG Development