QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you willing to make a difference in peoples lives?
Water is undoubtedly the most essential element of life. Without this invaluable compound, life on earth would be non-existent. As Danone Waters, we are trying to meet the most basic needs of people and constantly working to help consumers develop healthy hydration habits from an early age. Our mission is to inspire people towards healthier hydration. To this respect, our employees have the opportunity to make a big impact every day on people’s lives.
Danone Waters Turkey is looking for a talented colleague for the Water Resources Intern position.
Come & join us and you will be part of our talented team that are proud of Danone’s great mission!
- Fresh graduate from water management related programs (geological, hydrogeological engineering or relevant departments)
- Able to work 4-5 days in a week
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Familiarity with GIS-based tools, QGIS experience preferable
- Good level of MS Office Applications
- High level of responsibility
- Close follow-up and result-oriented approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast adaptation, proactive & open approach
- Analytical thinking & deep data understanding
- Report water resources monitoring data against target parameters.
- Assist on water resources related projects under the direction of a senior team member
- Develop spreadsheets and databases storing digitized data, documentation and georeferenced data.
- Perform assignments requiring the application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria to carry out engineering tasks.
- Take personal responsibility for quality of tasks performed