Dow Türkiye Kimya Sanayi ve Ticaret Ltd Şti. Staj Başvurusu – Internship / Product Safety staj başvurusu, stajyer, staj ilanıdır.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities – Duties, projects, tasks, and activities you would be responsible for in this role.
Internship – Product Safety Specialist for Turkey
We are looking for you, an ambitious Master/ PhD student (m/f), to support our Product Sustainability Department by doing 1 year internship in Product Safety for our location in Turkey.
Dow is offering great career opportunities in a global and international environment. Do you want to get involved in company-wide interactions to support the sustainable development, manufacturing, and sale of new and existing products? Then this internship is something for you!
In addition to ensuring products are safe for people and the environment, the Product Sustainability team members champion the development and implementation of product sustainability strategies for Dow’s various businesses.
As a Product Safety Specialist Intern:
- You will get workplace experience in product regulatory services, a central function supporting all Dow businesses.
- You will receive guidance and training from product safety specialists to be able to provide crucial support in identified (optimization-) projects. This will include EU regulatory compliance projects and emerging regulations.
- You will be supporting critical Dow business and company compliance activities under various Chemical Management Programs, particularly EU food contact compliance.
- You will be presenting project status and progress in regular meetings to functional and commercial leadership, outlining roadblocks as well as next steps. You will collaborate with the involved stakeholders to follow through on the required actions.
- You will be trained in industry-standard systems such as SAP and IUCLID to enter, maintain and improve data endpoints
- Depending on your skill set, you will be included in different projects, or potentially get the opportunity to independently plan and execute individual cross-functional sub-projects.
- You will be part of a global and multi-cultural team and company, which puts diversity and inclusion as a core pillar for business success. You will have the opportunity to build a professional network, for example in Dow’s Employee Resource Group events.
Qualifications – Required education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities that are needed for this role (must haves).
- You are currently studying, preferably for a master’s degree (preferred background is Chemistry, Toxicology, Environmental Science or Chemical Engineering)
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and Turkish. Additional languages are a plus
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a team-oriented project environment
- Knowledge in SAP and/or IUCLID preferred, but training will be provided
- You are eligible to do an internship in Turkey
- Working fulltime or up to 80%
You are available to start in August 2023 (exact timing to be discussed).