QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As Yves Rocher Turkey, we are looking for a E-Commerce Operations Assistant Specialist for our E-Commerce Team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for;
- Management of e-commerce related customer service enquiries,
- Management of order fulfillment process for e-commerce and marketplace,
Returns, issue management with 3rd parties (i.e. warehouse, courier, payment service provider, etc.), and follow-up of collection and refund processes and their corresponding collaboration with internal departments (i.e. Logistics, Accounting and Finance, Digital IT, and IT).
- Regular analysis of our product availability and replenishing our products for digital sales channels (e-commerce and marketplace) in coordination with our Logistics team,
- Keeping our digital sales channels inventory up-to-date by listing new products or delisting out-of-stock products and ex-products by concerning our demand planning process,
- Forecasting the effects of new campaigns and actions over the digital sales channels, and preparing the stock levels of corresponding products accordingly.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree from related departments, preferably at engineering,
- At least 1 year of experience in e-commerce operations (i.e. warehouse management, order management, e-commerce and marketplace operations management),
- Having self-discipline and self-confidence,
- Having strong communication skills and ability for teamwork and handling negotiations,
- Having good planning, excellent analytical thinking, flexible reporting and coordinating skills,
- Reliable, responsible and self-motivated team player in collaborative and friendly group,
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel),
- Good command of English is highly preferred,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Preferably living on the European side of Istanbul and having no limitation for accessing Levent.