QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Istanbul Headquarters or Bursa & Manisa Plants.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Foreign Trade Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- Assist GS/LOF-TR2 team by supporting operational tasks
- Daily support and preparation of all relevant documents
- Operational support of all customs activities
- Assist to GS/LOF-TR2 team in processes and procedures, all internal contacts and coordinations
- Supporting GS/LOF-TR2 projects by analyzing and reporting
- Preparing, analyzing and follow ups the variety of GS/LOF-TR2 reports
What distinguishes you:
- 3rd or 4th year of Bachelor student of Logistics, engineering or business administration
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Self motivated, solution and target-oriented perspective, strong communication skill
- Able to work 3 days during school period
- Eager to learn foreign trade activities