QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world’s largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career.
One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Bursa Plant.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Foreign Trade Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- Assist Foreign Trade team by supporting operational tasks.
- Daily support and preparation of all relevant documents.
- Operational support of all customs activities
- Assist to Foreign Trade team in processes and procedures, all internal contacts and coordinations.
- Supporting Foreign Trade projects by analyzing and reporting.
- Preparing, analyzing and follow ups the variety of Foreign Trade reports.
- Will be assigned to archiving at Bursa locations at certain times
What distinguishes you:
- 2rd or 3th year of bachelor student of logistics, engineering or business administration.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Self motivated, solution and target-oriented perspective, strong communication skills
- Able to work 3 days during school period.
- Eager to learn foreign trade activities
- No restriction for travelling domestic