QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Istanbul Headquarters.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Foreign Trade Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- Assist foreign trade team by supporting operational tasks
- Daily support and preparation of all relevant documents
- Operational support of all customs activities
- Assist to foreign trade team in processes and procedures, all internal contacts and coordinations
- Supporting foreign trade projects by analyzing and reporting
- Preparing, analyzing and follow ups the variety of foreign trade reports
What distinguishes you:
- 3rd year of Bachelor student of Logistics, engineering or business administration
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Self motivated, solution and target-oriented perspective, strong communication skill
- Able to work 3 days during school period
- Eager to learn foreign trade activities