GROUPE ATLANTİC İZMİR RADYATÖR SİSTEMLERİ SANAYİ VE TİCARET Staj Başvurusu – Purchasing Engineer staj başvurusu, stajyer, staj ilanıdır.
GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Groupe Atlantic Site of Izmir is looking for a new Purchasing Engineer!
Groupe Atlantic has become one of the European leading company in the multienergy well being sector: heaters, water-heaters and bathroom products, boilers, ventilation, air conditioning, renewable energies. With 13.000 employees and a turn over of 3,2 billion euros, the French multinational company Groupe Atlantic has known a continuous growth worldwide over the last 55 years.
As part of Groupe Atlantic, our company “GA Izmir”, produce towel radiators. The combination of Groupe Atlantic’s knowledge, experience and management approach in hot water products and Turkish workforce with high quality and high technical competencies made GROUPE ATLANTIC IZMIR one of Europe’s biggest and most modern facilities. We continue to product in Gaziemir Esbaş location with more than 400 employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering degree or equal level from a reputable university
- Minimum 3 years of purchasing experience, preferably in metal and plastic sector
- Good command of English and able to operate MS Office
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills with suppliers, team members and corporate partners, and negotian ability
- Experience of working in corporate, preferably in a global company and willing to work with different cultures
- No military obligation for male candidates
- No restriction for traveling and active driving license
Responsible for supply all needed direct&indirect raw materials at best price, best quality and best lead time to guarantee the continuity of production.
- Follow the purchasing process beginning of project to mass production (validate sprecification with R&D and Quality, define the supplier, price negotiation, follow samples…)
- Updating the contracts and preparing new contracts of the suppliers and data entering
- Follow suppliers improvement procedures
- Make regular supplier audit and participate investigation for new supplier
- Improve supplying and purchasing conditions (decrease the cost, shorter delivery time, payment period,…)