QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As aGlobal Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
We are looking for interns for Frontline Training & HR Management departmant for 6 months.
· Supporting training operations at Vodafone Sales Channels,
· Tracking and reporting training calendar and actuals weekly
· Delivery of financial operations of training activities
· Coordination of cross functional meetings among business teams and vendors
· Communicating with training vendors
· Tracking & reporting frontline employee turnover monthly
· Preparing communication e-mails and materials regarding digital learning tools
We are looking for you if you have
We are seeking for high potential candidates with qualifications:
· 3rd & 4th year university students
· Excellent command of English
· Proficiency in MS Office applications
· Result oriented and eager to learn
· Good and effective communication skills
· Proactive and team player
· Able to work 3 days/week
Diversity and Inclusion
At Vodafone, we embrace and welcome everyone. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. And we can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. That way we can create a better future for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers.