Human Resources Intern Danone Turkey İstanbul(Asya)(Beykoz)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Danone Turkey is looking for a talented colleague for the “Human Resources Intern”position.
About the job
- Supporting HR projects and initiatives in Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding, Talent Management, and HR Business Partnership
- Supporting in class and e-learning organizations, training reporting
- Supporting the onboarding process, talent-related analysis
- Organizing internal events, engagement activities for relevant issues
- Preparing presentations, organizational charts, organizational announcements
- Following Purchase Orders (PO), vendor agreements, procedures of HR Department
- Able to work at least 3-4 days a week
- Previous HR internship experience is a plus
- Excellent command of English in both writing and speaking
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to work in a dynamic environment with high result-orientation
- Proactive, achievement-oriented and problem solver
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-paced, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Activia, Danone, Danino, Danette, Aptamil, Bebelac, Hayat, and Sırma, and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world.One Planet One Health BY YOU.
This is a highly visible position within the company, you will interact with different functions and divisions in order to innovate, challenge and find alignment when necessary. We develop talents and growth potential to enable a strong career development for our employees.
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/danone-turkey-human-resources-intern-2649317