QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
About BNP PARIBAS CARDIF
BNP Paribas Cardif offers insurance solutions to 100 million customers in 35 countries with its 10,000 employees through different channels for BNP Paribas, one of the six strongest banks in the world. BNP Paribas Cardif has been operating in personal credit protection and life insurance segments in Turkey since 2007, and developing solutions to be presented to the final consumer together with distribution channels in different sectors.
In 2016, Cardif won the Motivation & Commitment Award at the PERYÖN Human Management Awards, and in 2017, they become the first Turkish company to receive the Silver Certificate of Investors in People in the 6th Generation Application.
Students with the following qualifications are required to be evaluated in Human Resources department in BNP Paribas Cardif Turkey;
- 3rd or 4th grade students in related faculties of universities,
- Excellent command of English,
- Able to use MS Office programs,
- Attend at least 3-4 days during the week,
- Improved responsibility awareness,
- Having a detailed and analytical perspective,
- Strong communication skills,
- Advanced organizational and planning skills.