Human Resources Internship BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO TÜTÜN MAMULLERİ SAN.TİC.A.Ş. İstanbul(Avr.), İstanbul(Asya)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT ISTANBUL IS LOOKING FOR A HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNSHIP
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
FUNCTION: Human Resources
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Are you ready to charge your career? BATTERY Winter Internship Program is on!
If you want to gain real business experience in a global environment apply today because BAT Turkey is looking for young talents to be recruited for our Human Resources department in our Istanbul Head Quarter during the wintertime!
Internship at British American Tobacco is uniquely challenging and full of learning opportunities. This program enables those students who are looking to develop an HR career and looking for the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of working within a top global company.
We are looking for high caliber, ambitious and creative students who want to be challenged to achieve their full potential. You choose the business function that suits your individual strengths and if you are successful in the application process we will structure your development around a clearly defined set of deliverables. The internship program will be for a period of 6 months.
Reports to: Head of Talent, TCNA
Reporting Level: N/A
Geographic Scope: Istanbul
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Support talent processes (performance, recruitment, onboarding and like)
- Contribute on EVP (Employee Value Proposition) activities – employer branding activities, to attract people’s interest such as managing social media or organizing campus events
- Eliminate losses through identification of opportunities within current way of working
- Support production-based projects and lead individual project
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Students completed 3 years in university
- Able to work 3 days per week
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good level of MS Office Applications
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team working capabilities
- Passion for learning
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/british-american-tobacco-tutun-mamulleri-san-tic-a-human-resources-internship-2637571