QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are one of the world’s top 10 software companies with a global team of 19,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190+ countries.
The future of travel has never been more exciting! With us, you won’t just be shaping your career, you’ll be shaping the way the world moves. Do you want to be a part of it? Great, then join us!
As a Long-Term Human Resources Intern you will be part of all recruitment activities below:
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct competency-based phone interview with the candidates
- Assist in the scheduling of interviews and related recruiting coordination tasks
- Prompt follow up and communication with candidates from initial contact to completion of recruitment process
- Support organization of recruitment activities at different universities
If you think that you have below qualifications to succeed in this role, join us and be a member ofour team:
- 3. Grade or Master student in Management, Human Resources or related fields
- Able to work at least 2 or 3 days a week
- Have an interest in HR as a career development opportunity
- Enthusiastic for self-development
- Believes in team spirit
- Self-confident and have good communication skills
- Fluent in English
What can we offer you?
- International Working Environment
- Opportunities to innovate
- Continuous growth in Human Resources field
- Once you apply, your application will be reviewed and once you found suitable for the role, one of our recruiters will contact you, organize a short phone interview.
Are you the One we’re looking for? Let’s shape the future of travel together!!!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.