GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
OBSS has been one of the leading companies in the software industry since 2005, with its experience in application development, software architecture, DevOps and ALM, software quality assurance tests with its continuously growing 600-strong team.
OBSS has the principle of responding to the challenging tasks and project needs in the best way by evaluating the requirements and the existing technological infrastructure. We develop solutions by deciding the most appropriate system design and tools for customer needs with our expertise in various fields such as microservice architecture, cloud computing technologies, machine learning and big data.
In addition, we offer support to corporate companies about DevOps cultural transformation.
OBSS meets with thousands of university students and new graduates every year with its talent-oriented approach. We not only empower the youth with scholarships, coding competitions carried out in Turkey’s leading universities, internships with the aim of discovering talented young engineers but also support their personal and professional development.
OBSS is also able to offer secure software development service thanks to the Facility Security Certificate issued by the Ministry of National Defense, by developing projects that are compatible with the CMMI Level 3 software maturity model, aiming to provide better quality services to its customers.
Among our various references, there are Turkey’s leading financial and banking institutions as well as defense industry organizations and insurance companies.
We are looking for a Human Resources Traniee, having the following qualifications to be employed in our Kurtköy Head Office. Ideal candidates should have;
- 3rd /4th year student in Graduate Degree such as Business Administration, Economics, preferably Labour Economics & Industrial Relations
- Able to work minimum 3 days a week in school time, preferably full time
- Good command of MS Office applications, especially excel
- Result oriented and careful work follow-up
- Analytical thinking, eager to learn
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skill
- Willingness to develop expertise in all aspects of Human Resources
- Assisting actively in recruitment process,
- Recording and updating CVs received from various sources
- Arranging interviews with the candidates, following status of candidates
- Provide support to HR team in all HR functions