QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Bursa Plant.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as an Indirect Purchasing Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- Daily support of purchasing activities
- Preparation of purchasing reports
- Creation of purchase orders
- Material master data
- Vendor master data
- Developing automated buying channels
- Supporting localization project teams by analyzing and reporting
- Assistance for Indirect Purchasing Office
- Support Category Experts regarding Request for Quotations and projects
What distinguishes you:
- 3rd year of Bachelor or Master student of Mechanical/Electronics/Industrial Engineering or related fields,
- Fluency in English (Excellent command of written and spoken English)
- Able to work 3 days during school period
- Preferably living in Bursa
- Eager to learn, dynamic personality
- Good command of MS Office applications especially Excel.