QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Bursa plants.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Indirect Purchasing Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- Daily support of purchasing activities
- Preparation of purchasing reports
- Creation of purchase orders
- Material master data
- Vendor master data
- Developing automated buying channels
- Supporting localization project teams by analyzing and reporting
What distinguishes you:
- 3rd or 4th year of Bachelor or Master student of Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or related fields,
- Fluency in English (Excellent command of written and spoken English)
- Able to work min 3 days in a week during school period
- Able to work min 18 months during school period
- Preferably living in Bursa
- Eager to learn, dynamic personality
- Good command of MS Office applications especially Excel.