Information Technologies Smart Start BOSCH SAN.TİC.A.Ş. İstanbul(Asya)(Maltepe)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world’s largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career.
One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Istanbul Headquarters.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as an Information Technologies Smart Start.
Your contribution to something big:
- Supporting the team in routine tasks such as incident management process, order creation, and tracking, mobile service
- Following up invoice distribution according to relevant cost center
- Support in internal KPI reporting
- Taking part in improvement studies and software development and digitalization projects
What distinguishes you:
- Undergraduate Program Student or a Master Degree Student in Computer Science, Software Engineer, Computer Engineer, MIS, Informatics or similar
- Able to work 3 days – 5 days preferable.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong programming skills and the verifiable specialty of at least one of the following languages:
- Python and Django Framework or C#
- Good Knowledge on SQL Database
- Basic Knowledge of Windows system, Architecture (Optional)
- Basic Knowledge on Web-based Applications such as IIS, Websphere, Apache Tomcat system, and Weblogic (Optional)
- Good command of MS Office applications in Excel
- High desire to learn and take responsibility
- Team player, self-motivated and creative thinking
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/bosch-san-tic-a-s-information-technologies-smart-start-2738767