QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want to DISCOVER yourself, LEARN portable skills from real business projects, and experience OPPORTUNITIES for building a unique business network? Then Philip Morris / Sabancı’s personalized internship program INKOMPASS is for you!
It’s the perfect setting place to start your career. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing of a multinational business combined with the freedom of a startup. You’ll bring a positive mindset and fresh perspective to projects that can make a huge difference.
If you are curious, passionate, confident, creative, adventurous, and YOU:
• Are a student in Bachelor’s degree 3rd year (graduating in January or June 2022),
• Are passionate about working on Sales, Marketing, People & Culture (HR), Operations (Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality), Finance or IT Projects,
• Have previous internship or project experiences,
• Have excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills both in English and Turkish,
• Are able to work between July and September 2021 in our İstanbul HQ or in our İzmir Factory.
Apply before March 12th!
PMI wants to work with the best talent available. Our diverse workforce of around 73,500 people speaks more than 80 languages. Our priority is to attract, support, and retain individuals from across the planet – no matter their age, gender, religion, or disability. Our people are our greatest strength, and we’re proud of our culture of openness and respect. We believe that this is a big part of what makes PMI such a great place to work.
One more thing: at Philip Morris we see equal pay for equal work between woman and men as the baseline standard for equality. Our good intentions do match our practices as we achieved the Global Equal Salary Certification. Moreover, we invest in creating a diverse workforce & a culture based on personal and career development, both on local as well as international level.