- Staj İlanları
İnsan Kaynakları Stajyeri Paraşüt Yazılım Teknolojileri A.Ş. İstanbul(Avr.)(Sarıyer)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN
Paraşüt is an Istanbul-based startup developing a cloud bookkeeping software to empower small businesses in Turkey. We have been named as Webrazzi’s #1 SaaS startup 7 years in a row. We pride ourselves on being a vital part of the lives of 30k small businesses. Very recently, we joined Mikro Yazılım and Zirve Yazılım under DST Technology, a holding company funded by Turkven & Earlybird.
- Assisting talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Screening applicants, conducting recruitment processes in Recrutee, arranging interviews, updating hiring reports and candidates lists in projects.
- Scheduling meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Assisting with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performed reference checks and issued employment contracts.
- Preparing and posting job advertisements in company’s career portal, Linkedin and Kariyer.net pages.
- Conducting employee onboarding and helping to organize training & development initiatives.
- Maintaining employee files and records in hard and soft copy form.
- Managing employee database.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications;
- Fresh grads, last year of university or master students.
- Be able to work 4 or 5 days in a week.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint .
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Proactivity and ability to work independently.
- Desire for continuous development and learning opportunities.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
What you will have;
- Hands-on opportunities to learn from the best and put your knowledge and skills to work
- A friendly, open and collaborative environment that thrives on learning and doing
- Paid internship opportunity
Apply today and unlock your potential!
Başvuru Yap: https://www.kariyer.net/is-ilani/parasut-yazilim-teknolojileri-a-s-insan-kaynaklari-stajyeri-2721114